Monday, August 8, 2011

So I have this journal...

I had this idea to start a journal before Ellie was born.  I thought about what I would put in it and planned on giving it to her when she was 18, or possibly older.  About 6 months ago, I bought  this adorable journal from Barnes and Noble to put this great idea into action.  Needless to say, it is still sitting on my bookshelf; blank and I guarantee that 6 months from now that journal will still be blank.  Oh, and by the way Ellie is already almost 15 months old and she also has a newborn sister, Alexa, so this is probably my best bet at an attempt to chronicle anything of my journey into motherhood.  I often have great ideas but I lack execution.  I'm sure they will learn this about me soon enough.  Hopefully they will never learn that I have no clue what I'm doing...
Ellie when I had the idea to start a journal
Ellie when I bought the journal
Ellie when I actually started

No comments:

Post a Comment