Monday, August 22, 2011

1 month! (Sort of...)

Alexa was 6 weeks and 1 day when I took this photo, but I didn't have the stickers for the onesies yet.  Woops, sorry Alexa.  Your mama stinks.  The second child syndrome is already setting in.  I notice how different I was with Ellie.  I was on top of it all.  Okay, not really- but I was way more diligent with things like this.  Alexa is lucky she got a baby book, and even luckier that it is somewhat filled out.  Maybe it is a blessing for her.  Sure, she'll get all the hand me downs, but won't we be more relaxed since we are supposed to have a better clue as to what we are doing with our second.  Or are they so close together that it won't even matter?  I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I'm feeling more comfortable with 2 children.  It seems like we've almost hit a stride.  Well, not a full on stride, more like a limp or a hobble but we are making progress is the point I'm trying to make. 

So happy 1 month (6 weeks and 1 day) to Alexa Lynne.  I'll do better at your 2 month photo, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment