Tuesday, November 15, 2011

October Outings!

Boy, I have to say work has been downright cah-razy!  I'll save that for another post, though.  The month of October was fantastic.  We are at the point where it seems like with both of our children, each month is better than the last.  Lil' Lexie Lynne turned a corner at the 3 month mark and with the Holidays fast approaching time really seems to fly.

This is my favorite time of the year.  I enjoy the south Florida fall.  Plus, Thanksgiving is right around the corner and that is my favorite holiday of them all.  I like that it is a time to be with family and to celebrate them all without the expectation of presents. 

We took the kids to their first Pumpkin Patch.  Truth be told, it was my first time as well.  We all had a great time.  It is something we will do again next year for sure. 


Do you know how hard it is to get to kiddos to sit still?


Take Two!


I'm in LOVE with this bald lil' head and chubby lil' cheeks!


...and so is Daddy



No comments:

Post a Comment