Monday, October 10, 2011

The Switch

Wow!  I can't believe that it has been over a month since I've posted.  It has been crazyhecticbusy with me going back to work and all.  Even with all the insanity, I've been feeling uninspired.  But this weekend was great and worthy of a post!

I'm 3 months!!
Alexa had an awesome weekend.  Wonderful, actually.  I swear that there must be a switch that flips when my children reach the 3 month mark that causes them to stop fussing.  She has consistently been sleeping through the night.  The night time colic has virtually stopped and I feel my blood pressure returning to a normal level.  It is funny because Ellie was the same way.  Tears and screaming are replaced by smiles and cooing.  This is the part of mommyhood that I love.  She's not a "newborn" anymore.  I can't say that I'm sorry to leave that phase behind.  I know all of the wonderful things that are coming and I'm so excited to watch another first year unfold.

No comments:

Post a Comment